Financial Communication, Citigate Dewe Rogerson x Grayling
- Quentin has a four-year experience in economic communication previously working for an elected member of parliament in France. He joined Citigate Dewe Rogerson x Grayling in 2018.
- Born in Brussels, Belgium, Quentin has always evolved in an international environment and is passionated about Politics and International Relations.
- He specialises in Financial and corporate communication as well as crisis communication.
- He has been working closely with listed companies in the health, Real Estate and Education sectors and has accompanied companies in their financial communication either in day to day or during financial transactions (IPOs, M&As).
- Quentin was part of the 2020 SABRE award winning campaign for the best IPO with La Française des Jeux privatization
- He graduated with a Master in Economic Information from La Sorbonne University. Quentin also holds a Postgraduate in EU Policy Making from the Free University of Brussels (VUB) and has had several international academic experiences including programs in Spain and China.